Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Version Update Completed!


Birthdays are great fun...growing older is not! No women likes having people blurt out her age at gatherings, or have someone pile so many "teeny tiny" candles on her birthday cake that she can't tell what color the frosting is! So I decided to begin referring to my Birthdays differently, in a new way that sounds more interesting, something with finesse, less ancient,more fun, edgy! How about this....

Today I was updated to the new 5.5 version!
(There, I believe that will work just fine.
If all goes well, next year I'll get the 5.6 version. AWESOME!)





Can't imagine why my family felt I needed a new pair of shoes for my Birthday, after all these have taken me literally around the world! Okay...maybe it is time to replace my old shoes for new ones. Now I'm really ready. Bring on the new adventures!




Today I will celebrate another birthday and rejoicing over God's goodness to me! He has blessed me with so many wonderful gifts; family, beautiful grandchildren and amazing friends, for these I am very grateful. He has also given me the best gift of all ages....Jesus!

Jesus came to set me free, to release me from my fears. In Him I find my rest. He is the hope of the Nations, our Deliverer and King forever. He is the JOY of every longing heart!



No comments:

Community - Everybody needs connections