Friday, December 3, 2010

Memphis for Thanksgiving

Fun with the twins.


Christmas decorations are everywhere....I love the Holidays!


I don't love the prices! Yep, that's a 13 foot Christmas tree for $375.....ouch! We won't be purchasing this one.


Codie decides to try and get a closer look at baby Jesus!

Yummy!! Pumpkin and Apple Butter

When you're little.... "meal time" is more about investigating your food or how far you can throw it!

Codie Rae snuggled up with "Robo" Grandma after a long day of playing. Even though I was there for a short visit, I still had to bring (and wear) my arm splint. Hopefully my arm will be strong enough to handle surgery in a few weeks.

Thanksgiving in Tennessee with Wade, Heidi and their family! I forgot how delicious turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes are and how expensive a "live" Christmas tree can be. What a treat to hang out with the family over the Holiday. Raising three busy young children is a challenging full time job (and exhausting) but Heidi and Wade are very good parents! We cooked and baked and even squeezed in a few visits to the park, zoo and shopping malls with the kids. ...well we had to do something to burn off those extra calories! Hopefully next stop is up to Washington to see Micah, Eva and the grandkids kids before Christmas.

No comments:

Community - Everybody needs connections