Friday, February 26, 2010

Team work!


My team has been blessed with many wonderful volunteers. The people who come to work with the trafficked girls are very gifted! They have trained the girls in everything from sewing lessons and jewelry making to computer skills. In fact just this week we had a professionally trained opera singer who come to help our worship leaders. They received free voice lessons! That's awesome, maybe I should have signed up for lessons too!

In all honesty, sometimes I do feel a little out of my league! Then I remember we are all valuable members of a team that God has formed. He has called us to establish His Kingdom in the Kingdom of Thailand... one woman at a time! My significance and my joy flow from knowing that truth.

No comments:

Community - Everybody needs connections